Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club

This forum is for Born Free Owners and those interested in owning a Born Free.
It is currently Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:08 pm 

Immaculately maintained 2002 Born Free 24RB. Housed in a garage whenever not in use. For those not familiar with the Born Free brand of RVs, they are arguably the best quality RV made. They are solidly built and do not cut corners in any way. Solid oak and oak plywood cabinetry, and top of the line appliances. This one is ready for your next adventure!

Drivetrain:Triton V-10 gas engine in is great condition with 84,000 miles of use, much of it highway driving. All scheduled maintenance/service has been done. Alternator replaced two years ago, otherwise there has been no mechanical issues whatsoever. Generator works great, and twin shore batteries are the deep-cycle premium sort, still under the 30-month warranty. Rear tires are in excellent/almost new shape. Front tires are in good shape, though showing some wear.

Interior appliances: All interior appliances/fixtures are working well: dual-use propane/electric refrigerator and freezer, microwave, 2-burner propane stove, propane heater, shower, kitchen sink and bathroom sink. TV/VCR combo was replaced last year with a flat screen TV/DVD combo. Water pump was replaced last year, and the toilet was replaced three years ago. Rooftop air conditioner works very well, and weather-sensing fan in the roof is also working well.

The bed over the cab sleeps 2 very comfortably. As seen in the pictures below, the couch folds down to a double bed. Pull-out table between the captains chairs is very convenient, and stows against the wall in the attached holder, which doubles as a drink holder.

I purchased this RV from my dad three years ago, so it has been in the family since it was new. I am only selling it to purchase a trailer that works better for our family. It has many more years of use left in it! Please contact me with any questions or inquiries.

Full listing available at: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2002-Born-Free-24RB-5011004472

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:14 pm 

No contact info such as phone number or email address listed???

2016 VW Golf GTI - toad