Price Sheet for 1999 Model Born Free Motorcoaches

Posted in this section are all of the Born Free sales literature we have in pdf file format.
bfadmin
Site Admin

Price Sheet for 1999 Model Born Free Motorcoaches

Post by bfadmin »

Click on the blue Download button on the right side of the attachment window below to view a 1999 model year Born Free motorcoach price sheet.
Attachments
Price Sheet for 1999 Model Year Born Free Motorcoaches.pdf
Click on the blue Download button to the right to view a 1999 model year Born Free motorcoach price sheet
(365.53 KiB) Downloaded 1173 times
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

Even though mine has cabover windows, it IS a 2000 and the original price was the 2000 price. I have that documentation.
whemme

Post by whemme »

I don't doubt that it was sold to you as a year 2000 model but what is the production date (month & year) on the serial number plate usually located just above the rear bumper and under the aluminum ladder area?
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

whemme wrote:I don't doubt that it was sold to you as a year 2000 model but what is the production date (month & year) on the serial number plate usually located just above the rear bumper and under the aluminum ladder area?
Next time I'm over in the storage facility, I'll look. I check it every few days. I am not the original owner.

Return to “Born Free Sales Literature”