BF Casual Elegance Captains chairs etc. for sale

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Rob

BF Casual Elegance Captains chairs etc. for sale

Post by Rob »

Just returned from the SW area rolling rally hosted by Bob and Carol Newby. After seeing the modifications they made I decided on doing the same. The following items have been removed today.

(A) Captains chairs (2) (B) Pull out table (C) Overhead bed mattress

All items are in prestine condition. All parts are included so you could change your existing fabric chairs to Casual Elegance with very little effort. I will take pictures and include them as soon as I get time.

Looking to sell for a reasonable price (to be determined).

Questions call Joan Beery 480-895-9218 (Phoenix).
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

I have a seperate post about removing the same chairs.

Did you replace them with something or just have more floor space? Would like to see some pictures if possible.

Thanks

John
Rob

Post by Rob »

John,
I am planning to replace the table and chairs with a single bed (like the electric bed) but not electric. I am employing a carpenter to build a platform based on the dimensions that BF uses for their electric bed. I will then order 2 doors from the factory to place on the front to match the doors below the existing sofa. My plan is to use a good quality memory foam mattress or topper. I have been sleeping in the loft and wife on the sofa with 2 small dogs. Getting much to old for that.
My main reason is the chairs don't make for comfortable TV watching or a nap. Now that I have removed the table and chairs I am amazed at how roomy the interior will be. I will photograph the change over. Any questions along the way are always welcome.

Rob
2003 24RB
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Rob;

Yes pictures are always helpful.

We have the RSB model and my wife sleeps on the bed, while I get the overhead bunk. The dogs get the couch :lol:

I would remove at least the rear chair, by the entry door if not both. I think I would leave the table, as it doesn't take much room and provides some storage space.

If we gain enough floor space, the dogs may be willing to sleep there, and I could have the couch. Then we could have the overhead area for storage, or the few occassions when the grandkids come along.

Looking forward to some pictures, maybe before the bed goes in?

Thanks
Rob

Post by Rob »

Pictures of the two captains chairs in butterscotch ultra leather.

Will sell for $500.00 for the pair. Chairs are currently in Sun Lakes, (Chandler, AZ).

CHAIRS ARE SOLD

Email robbeery@hotmail.com
Phone 209-928-5944
Last edited by Rob on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob

Post by Rob »

Am I asking too much for the chairs. Thought I would get some response. Is it because they are not nearby someone who could use them?

Feedback welcome. Need to sell.

Rob
200324RB
BobVA

Post by BobVA »

Rob,

Is the table still for sale? If so, what price and can you post a picture?

Thanks, Bob
Bob
Rob

Post by Rob »

Table is being put to use as a portable table. Sorry.

Rob
2003 24RB
tedelman

Chairs

Post by tedelman »

I'm not to sure on this, so I'll ask. "Will these chairs fit the Pilot and Co-pilot chair pedestals?

We sure could use a new pair in our '92 26' BF-RB.

I will be traveling AZ in Oct for a winter's stay in So Ca (From Upstate NY)

Yes, I think the $$$$ asked is on the high side. At least for our pocketbook
Rob

Post by Rob »

The chairs are sold. Sorry.
Last edited by Rob on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tedelman

Post by tedelman »

Thanks for comeback
jeleuen

Post by jeleuen »

Is the overhead mattress still available? Thanks. John
The more the government provides, the more it is our Master.
jeleuen

Post by jeleuen »

Deleted 2nd identical post to the one above. Double posts are usually caused by the poster clicking on the Submit button a second time.

This post edited 7/29/10 by Website Administrator (bfadmin-2).
The more the government provides, the more it is our Master.
Rob

Post by Rob »

The mattress is no longer available. Sorry.

Rob
2003 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”