What does "Casual Elegance Upgrades" include?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Fourwinds

Post by Fourwinds »

My subject asks my question. The Company web site says (call for details) after listing the Casual Elegance Upgrades (CEU).

Am I correct in guessing that if you are ordering a new unit, you can pick and choose among all the CEUs listed? For instance if you don't want the ultra-leather captain cab seats, but want day and night shades, you can make that choice?

Or if the customer opts to have CEUs, there are certain packages offered, or various combinations, rather than being free to pick perhaps only one single CEU. Hope you understand the difference I'm trying to describe to get a correct understanding of what's involved or offered with CEUs.

Again, thanks for any clarification you can offer. You guys (no offense gals ~ in this context you are ALL included ~ just an affectionate generic term for everyone, ladies AND gentlemen) are being so helpful. How
fortunate Bonnie and I are to have discovered this LL RV Club site.

Jess & Bonnie
Jess & Bonnie Dixon
2002 Born Free, 26 ft rsb
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

It is my understanding that you can order your coach with or without many options. My advice is to call Born Free and speak to a company rep. They'll explain and answer all your questions...Good luck
Mike Jean Bandfield

Post by Mike Jean Bandfield »

We were able to freely pick and choose from the CE list without taking the whole CE package. They would even split options without special charges. As an example of their ability to accomodate us: We have a RSB floor plan with a rear side sleeper-sofa instead of a rear side bed. If I remember correctly there was no additional charge for the modification because it was easily accomplished.

However, compared with other brands, BF does not have a large choice of color pallettes for carpet, fabrics and etc. We didn't miss the choices. Born Free's options suited our taste nicely.

Mike
Mike & Jean
2005 26' RSS Diesel
KTnLen

Casual Elegance Standards

Post by KTnLen »

Hello all, again from the newest folks on the board.

We just received a package from Born Free yesterday, with the 2006 Prices which lists the items "included in Casual Elegance as standard: China toilet, Ultra Leather furniture, Cherry cabinets and accessories, Cherry cab kit (kitchen?), Vinyl inlaid flooring/carpeting, Solid surface countertops with under-mount sinks, Remote climate control, and Cutting board drawer."

It looks like the total package is about $9620-$9830 depending on the model length chosen.

Some of the ultra leather furniture upgrades are listed under additional options as well, and there is a caveat that these prices are for a new build coach, and in-stock models may cost more (due to additional cost for removal and retrofit, I assume).

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”