Homecoming/Alaska Caravan

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CANDE

Homecoming/Alaska Caravan

Post by CANDE »

Ed and I went to Alaska, 1995, in our 1994 Born Free. At that time we purchased a full hood bra, no dents etc. We since have purchased a 2008 and it will not fit the new Ford body change, but will fit any number of years before the Ford Change. If anyone is interested, we will have it with us at the Homecoming.

If anyone is interest or would like more information, please e-mail edwardfreye@att.net or telephone no. 920-452-9124

Carol & Ed Freye
CANDE
Ed and Carol Freye
2016 Born Free 29' Splendor
Towing a 2014 Mini Cooper Coupe
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

When you go to Alaska be advised that the ALCAN North of Burwash Landing is TERRIBLE !!!!!!!! -- we have just come thru that area on our way back to the States and traveled VERY VERY slow for about 100 miles from to the Alaska border down to Burwash landing - they are working on the road but have a lot to do yo make it bearable for travel -- the gravel portions are the best!! When we went up thru Dawson City the traffic was light but now it has picked up and there is a lot of traffic now.-- Have a safe trip -- Bob Newby
lassen

Post by lassen »

Ed & Carol....

I see you will be at the Homecoming, great. Not interested in the Bra you have, but sometime back you had asked about the "SeaLevel II Tank Monitor System". We will be at the homecoming and you are welcome to check out our installation.

And if you are parked close......I may even do your windshield when I'm doing mine. And the Mexican price will be right. O.K?

Later....Jack & Jan
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”