Missing Links

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

TBNesbitt

Missing Links

Post by TBNesbitt »

I really like the new BF website, but miss the links that use to be on the old site. Any chance of getting them back?
hrgermany

links from the old site

Post by hrgermany »

I would like to read the old links too.Let me know where to find them.
Hans Rueckert
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

The old bb website is still there and active. Feel free to go over and see the links. I highly doubt that they are retrievable for use here. This board is set up on different software and run by different people.

Trish
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
TBNesbitt

Links

Post by TBNesbitt »

Thanks for the replies, but maybe I'm computer retarted or something, as all I find at this site is the message board. I'm looking for the links to some of personal travelog sites that this website use to contain. Anyone remember the web addresses?
whemme

Ron Johnson website administrator for old Born Free Website

Post by whemme »

Ron Johnson is the website administrator for the older Born Free website that you are referring to. Ron elected to remove those links from his website sometime ago for whatever reason. He can be contacted at phone number 602-305-7035 in Mesa, AZ or email ronjohnson@cox.net. if want to discuss this issue with him further.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”