Las Vegas potential BFT buyer wants to look at one!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bfadmin
Site Admin

Las Vegas potential BFT buyer wants to look at one!

Post by bfadmin »

I received an email request from Dan Holt in Las Vegas, NV – please read his email copied at the bottom of this post. I sent him a reply listing the 7 known Leap'n Lions members located in the state of Nevada but unfortunately don't know if any of those 7 own a BFT model that Dan could look at.

If anyone reading this post owns a BFT model and lives in the vicinity of Las Vegas, NV and are willing to show off your coach, please contact Dan using the phone number and/or email address listed at the bottom of his email.

Thanks,

Bill Hemme
Website Administrator (bfadmin-2)
812 Elmwood Drive
Spencer, IA 51301-4642
Home Phone: 712-262-1126
Cell Phone: 712-270-2364
E-mail: bfadmin-2@bornfreervclub.org

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:21:16 -0700
To: <bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org>
I am writing you in hope of finding someone in the Las Vegas, Nevada area that has a Born Free "Built For Two" motorhome. I am considering purchasing a 21ft 1998 Born Free unit from a party in South Carolina. I would like to look at one before I go to the time and cost of flying over 2,000 miles and then possibly not make the deal. I thought you might have a member in this area that would be kind enough to let me look at their unit or maybe someone that has one for sale in the west. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dan Holt
1864 Castleberry Lane
Las Vegas, Nevada 89156
1-702-452-5566
danholt@embarqmail.com
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”