A LADY, TWO DOGS AND A FERRY

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

George Boley

A LADY, TWO DOGS AND A FERRY

Post by George Boley »

JUDY,
I HEARD THE ONLY FERRY LEFT GOING TO ALASKA HAS TERMITES. WHY DON'T YOU JUMP SHIP AND COME WITH US (BF CLUB) ON JULY 20TH. YOU MAY GET HIT BY A ROCK, BUT I PROMISE YOU WON'T SINK.
GEORGE B. TAILGUNNER------ALASKA CARAVAN
Judy Harris

Post by Judy Harris »

George, thanks for the invite, but I think that termites would be covered! Actually, I wish we could do the caravan but we have a date with a new grandchild in Fairbanks the first week in June so the timing doesn't work. The baby's new grandpa and step-grandma couldn't wait for the caravan to get to Fairbanks. You all will be a heck of a lot warmer in July than we will be in late May and June AND I wouldn't be doing all of the planning. But we all will have a great time. Thank goodness for the wonderful BF machine. I wouldn't be doing 10,000 miles in anything else.

Judy Harris and the 2 dogs (and husband)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”