June Homecoming

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

gwb36

June Homecoming

Post by gwb36 »

Is there any information on the Homecoming at Born Free Humboldt in June concerning dates, camping sites, hookups, cost, etc? We are preregistered for the pre-Homecoming rally and intend to attend the Homecoming, too.
George W Becker
2015 Born Free Triumph w/slide
Birmingham Alabama
whemme

Born Free Factory Homecoming

Post by whemme »

George Becker,

The Born Free factory Homecoming will be held at the factory grounds in Humboldt, IA from Thursday June 22nd thru Sunday morning June 25th. That is all the information available at this time. The factory has indicated to me that the next issue of their newsletter Coach Chatter will have information and details on this event. That newsletter is scheduled to be mailed around April 1st to all Born Free owners that have registered there coaches with the factory so they know your mailing address.

I am happy to see that you have registered for the prior event - the Iowa Rally Before Homecoming!
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

Just noticed these details about the Homecoming appeared on the company website under Events. The RSVP date is 01 May, so I thought others would like to see this to respond since it was not in the last newsletter:

Category: Homecoming
Location: Born Free Sales and Manufacturing Facilities, Humboldt, IA
Phone: (800) 247-1835

Remember Doris Day’s eloquent song, “Sentimental Journeyâ€
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

For an email response to the Homecoming notice, Jill's email is as follows: 'jpliner@dodgen-bornfree.com'

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”