Reclining Sofa

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ameliaomz

Reclining Sofa

Post by Ameliaomz »

This post deleted by the Website Administrator and the poster has been banned for his flagrant SPAM post.
TheBizMan

Post by TheBizMan »

I didn't think that we could put ads on this forum with links.
Lee-TheBizMan
2005 BFT - named "Tilly"
2012 Scion xD "Toad"

bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

The OP is posting spam. We should not encourage this.

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
bfadmin
Site Admin

Post by bfadmin »

Sam Ryan, TheBizMan, and bcope01,

Some person in Indonesia has been registered on our forum to make repeated posts about residential or reclining sofas with links to commercial websites that sell those. This product will not fit and is not suitable for a Born Free motorcoach.

Each time this person registers on our forum and posts, I have deleted his post and banned him from registering again. The forum can ban a person by username, email address, and/or IP address. However, this guy is persistent and always comes back about a week later and re-registers with a new and different username, email address, and IP address. As of this latest post of his, this is the 6th time I have banned him. Since this is a public forum, all I can do is make it as difficult as I can for him to re-register and post again. Each post is always about these sofas with a link to a commercial website. Each time I trace his new and different IP address, it always traces back to Indonesia.

So anyone noticing these types of SPAM posts, I appreciate it if you would send an email to the Website Administrator bfadmin-2@bornfreervclub.org and I will delete the post as soon as I know about it. Thanks.
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Thanks Bill,

It is good to know the details. Your's can be a thankless job. I appreciate what you do.

Those Indonesians are slippery fellows :wink:
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
TheBizMan

Post by TheBizMan »

Thanks Bill. I think there is a software package that blocks a whole country. I'll see if I can find it and let you know. Spamers and hackers are a real plague on the internet.
Lee-TheBizMan
2005 BFT - named "Tilly"
2012 Scion xD "Toad"

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”