Calif. Caravan??

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CHARLOTTE

Calif. Caravan??

Post by CHARLOTTE »

I was wondering if there are any members from Calif. going to the Iowa Rally that would care to 'caravan'? My plans have changed as the other traveler I was going to caravan with will not be able to attend & I will now have to travel alone...
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Hi -- my name is Bob Newby -- I live at San Luis Obispo and will be going to both the pre-rally and the rally at Humbolt -- we enjoy caravaning -- contact me by E mail at BNEWBY1@aol.com -- looking forward to hearing from you -- Bob
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Thanks Bob...really appreciate your offer. Since my last posting however, plans have changed again & I now have a fellow traveler that I will be caravaning with. Nevertheless, your offer was very thoughtful & considerate and I thank you. Just goes to show what a great club this is that we not only share knowledge, experience & information, but also concern for each other. It's surely a club that one can be proud to be a member of..... :)
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

CHARLOTTE wrote:Thanks Bob...really appreciate your offer. Since my last posting however, plans have changed again & I now have a fellow traveler that I will be caravaning with.
Maybe Bob is looking for someone to caravan with, too? :? Is 3 a crowd?
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Hi Barb & Bill -- anyone in California is welcome to caravan with us to the rally -- just E mail us and we can make plans -- bnewby1@aol.com --- I think E mail is better for this type of planning ---
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Hi Bob:

Thanks for the offer, but Barb and I won't be going to the Iowa rally. I just thought that since you offered Charlotte the chance to join you in a caravan to the rally, she might reciprocate the offer. :roll:

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”