Bathroom Rug

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Cathy

Bathroom Rug

Post by Cathy »

Do any of you have a small rug in the bathroom? Also, did you cut it to fit?
I don't like stepping out of the shower on the slippery floor! Not that I'd fall, but would be jammed in there, ha!!!
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)
whemme

Post by whemme »

In our 2002 BF 26' RSB, the floor from the forward edge of the entry door to the cab area is carpeted but the rear floor area to the shower door is linoleum. We have three small rubber backed area rugs on the linoleum floor area with one placed on the floor right up to the edge of the shower.

The rubber backing on our rugs prevents them from sliding around on the floor.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

I have a small, oval bath rug that I hang over the tub [my model has a tub/shower].
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I placed a teak shower/deck mat on the bathroom floor. I have a wet bath so the wood grate sits above the drain. It also adds a nice finish to an otherwise very white fiberglass room. Amazon sells them in a variety of sizes. Teak holds up very well in a moist environment and is low maintenance, too.
Laurie
2001 Born Free 23' RK
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

I have bath with tub. I found a smallish contour rug and matching seat cover in light beige. It lightened the room. The PO had dark maroon.
I take rug outside and shake it every few days. I also placed a stick on LED light in corner of shower ceiling. Not as glaring bright as the stock fixture. I can leave it on as a nightlight when I'm watching a movie and want low light...
jlef123

Post by jlef123 »

We have a rectangular rubber backed rug that we cut to fit around the toilet in our RB model. We purchased it at Target and it's dimensions are almost a perfect fit in the rectangular space. It is about 2 inches short of the wall behind the toilet. We also put out a towel to step on when we exit the shower to absorb most of the water.
Joel & Sandy
2002 26' RB
2015 27' Splendor
2020 Coachmen Beyond
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I think I'll have to trim the edge of anything that's close to fitting. You just can't find one small enough.
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

Cathy wrote:I think I'll have to trim the edge of anything that's close to fitting. You just can't find one small enough.
I did NOT have cut my contour rug. It fit perfectly. I got these at either Target or one of those places like Ross, TJ Maxx, not sure where and I cut the labels off.. But it was described as a "small contour rug".
daryl&mary

Post by daryl&mary »

We used Dry-Deck in the wet bath of our BFT. Got it at West Marine. Interlocking plastic tiles that are easy to cut and trim.
Daryl & Mary
2006 BFT

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”