Separated at birth

Only funny & clean jokes are permitted to be posted here. If a joke is determined to be too risque or otherwise inappropriate in the opinion of the Website Administrator, the joke will be deleted!
Dallas Baillio

Separated at birth

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Mary Winchester, a custodian where I worked, had an abusive husband. He announced one day that he was leaving her and promptly drove off into the sunset. A week later she learned she was pregnant with twins. She had two boys ages 4 and 6 already and knew she could not afford or properly care for a set of twins. After talking it over with her sister, Ann Black, she placed them for adoption with an international agency. One was adopted by a Mexican couple and named Juan. The other was placed with a Saudi Arabian couple and named Amahl. Years passed and Mary could not quite get over giving up her twins for adoption. Her sister Ann saw how distressed Mary was and offered to come up with airfare for Mary to visit her son in Mexico, but she did not have the resources to also provide airfare halfway around the globe to Saudi Arabia. Mary appreciated her sister's offer but still wanted to see here son in Saudi Arabia. Finally, in desperation to convince Mary to travel to Mexico her sister said "Well, if you've seen Juan you've seen Amahl."

Note: I am not finding these on the Internet, I am dredging them up from my memory of useless knowledge.
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
shilohdad

Post by shilohdad »

You are BAD, Dallas. Keep it up!
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB
CHARLOTTE