Towing Small Utility Trailer

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Cathy

Towing Small Utility Trailer

Post by Cathy »

Does anybody tow a small (10'5') utility trailer? If so, is it a problem if you can't see it behind you on the road? We have one, but it won't be visible from inside. We'd like to carry wood & extra items with us that won't fit in the Born Free, it seems like a good idea.
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)
ewagman

Post by ewagman »

A stick on prism works great. As does a rear camera.
Ed & Beth
2003 Born Free 26' RSB: SOLD March 2016
replace by a house near the beach
Dude

Post by Dude »

I have towed my 4x8 utility trailer behind me. If they ain't honking, pointing, and yelling at you as they pass, it's all good :D

I had one of those bubble like things in my back window that I liked but it got cloudy so it became useless and I took it off. I was thinking about putting those sticks with flags on the back of the trailer so I could see them but it isn't high on my priority list.

Now backing up I just got it in the general area and dropped the 3rd wheel and pushed it wherever I wanted.

Matt
1989 26 foot Rear Side Bed

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”