installing the Wave Music System in new/older coaches

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mary Ann

installing the Wave Music System in new/older coaches

Post by Mary Ann »

Hi everyone. I was one of the new buyers of a Born Free at the Humbolt Rally. Each of us received the Bose Wave Music System as a thank you gift. I had a Bose 3 in 1 DVD/CD/radio in my former coach, the Born Free BFT. I really miss its great sound, and the capability of playing DVDs and or CDs. When I picked up my new 24 Rear Bath, (which I love), I was told the Wave System could be used, but I didn't have the item with me, as I assumed it was for household use. Has anyone sucessfully installed this system in their coach? I surely would appreciate info on this. The flat panel TV is nice and my DVDs look great on it, but as a music lover, I miss not being able to play CDs, except when using the chassis.
Thanks for the advice!
Mary Ann :P
Mary Findlay

Bose Radio Installation

Post by Mary Findlay »

I suggest you check with Born Free's Service Department as I know they have installed them and connected them to the TV for improved audio sound when using the TV.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”