Switch for LED lighting

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Dean Gradwell

Switch for LED lighting

Post by Dean Gradwell »

Has anyone sourced the LED rotary light switch used on 2013 models. I'm in need of one.
This forum is becoming very important.

Regards Dean
2013 Triumph
MarkB

Re: Switch for LED lighting

Post by MarkB »

My 2013 has the rotary switch for the overhead led lights. It is through the wall that separates the fridge and forward area and enclosed in another partition inside of that. I had the fridge out a few weeks back and I could have told you then but it is inaccessible now. I have no desire to pull the fridge again. I would imagine it is pretty generic.
2013 23' FL on Ford E350 with all the goodies.
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

MarkB wrote:My 2013 has the rotary switch for the overhead led lights. It is through the wall that separates the fridge and forward area and enclosed in another partition inside of that. I had the fridge out a few weeks back and I could have told you then but it is inaccessible now. I have no desire to pull the fridge again. I would imagine it is pretty generic.
I may be wrong, but I think he is asking where he can purchase a new switch.

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
Dean Gradwell

Post by Dean Gradwell »

I have a switch needing replacement. Very high end looking in black and stainless used throughout the coach. Both rotary and rocker style.
Regards Dean
2013 Triumph
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Dean Gradwell wrote:I have a switch needing replacement. Very high end looking in black and stainless used throughout the coach. Both rotary and rocker style.
Regards Dean
Just like mine. I thought if I had a part number off the switch you could find it, which I don't doubt. The cover and knob could be reused. To remove the switch if the fridge is on the other side you are going to have to remove the fridge anyway, so..........
2013 23' FL on Ford E350 with all the goodies.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”