Alternate chair idea

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Kevin Mason

Alternate chair idea

Post by Kevin Mason »

Removed the chair and replaced with a smaller swivel, adjustable stool. The stool is actually a mechanic chair, I removed the wheels, beefed up the seat with 3/4 plywood, and added additional padding. We never really used the other chair, and I feel it really opens up the coach.
Attachments
IMG_0893.JPG
IMG_0893.JPG (96.83 KiB) Viewed 4014 times
John S.

Re: Alternate chair idea

Post by John S. »

Interesting idea. I was thinking of putting a recliner in and removing one flex steel seat.
2015 Royal Splendor on Ford 550 none slide version
Former owner 2007 24foot rear bath painted and 2006 22 foot built for two
Former owner 1994 34 foot 2000 36 foot and 2001 42 foot FORETRAVEL's.
perleys

Post by perleys »

I took my second chair out like you and replaced with a brown leather-like storage ottoman. Love the change!
CuJo's Pride

Post by CuJo's Pride »

The rolling stool is a great idea. We removed a chair as well to have more floor space and I bought a collapsible footstool/box to sit on. It works great and we store our shoes in it. My thinking when we add or put something in our coach is it has to have multiple uses. So my footstool can be used as a footstool, extra seating and storage..

Jo
Curt and Jo
Our Springer Spaniels - Betsy and Moxie
Member of The Born Free Leap'n Lions
"BeMo" is our 2004 26'RB
Trex 27 Speed Tandem Bicycle

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”