Obsolete part. Onan

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

dtshep

Obsolete part. Onan

Post by dtshep »

Good morning, I have been working hard on fixing everything on my 24'RB 1999 coach. Maiden journey went great loved the Bornfree. I started out with only the generator not working. I was in Florida so I needed AC. The cab AC worked great and cooled the whole coach.
After returning I called a technician for the generator. Onan Emerald Plus 4.0 BGE-FA/26111P LP liquid 1999. I was told that the fuel pressure regulator diafram is worn out. Part is discontinued. Part # 541-0532 or replacement part # 148-1078. If anyone knows where I might call to find the parts, please let me know. Thank you.
randallrae

Re: Obsolete part. Onan

Post by randallrae »

http://www.nashfuel.com/ I would call these people to source a regulator
2012 25' rb
dtshep

Post by dtshep »

Thank you for the tip. I will try them. :D
dtshep

Post by dtshep »

I found the part with Propanecarbs.com ask for Richard. He knew just what I needed. He has been selling them for years for the Onan emerald plus propane regulator. I found some others that might work but they wanted $600 for them, I got this one for $89.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”