plan to sell 2011 Born Free RSK (23') - single owner, stored indoors

Born Free Coaches or Accessories FOR SALE by current owners.
Please read the club rules topic above before posting!

Moderator: bfadmin

jeffcarp

plan to sell 2011 Born Free RSK (23') - single owner, stored indoors

Post by jeffcarp »

UPDATE: This RV has been sold.

Early next spring, we plan to put our 2011 Born Free RSK on the market through one of the commercial services. Until we do that, I wanted to let our intentions to sell be known to the enthusiasts' groups since I know how long people look for a quality Born Free coach. We would be willing to sell earlier than spring 2024 if the offer is right, so we will entertain serious offers until we put it on the broader market. This coach is located near Des Moines, IA.

We are the original owners of this 2011 Born Free RSK coach. We purchased it new from Born Free. It has been stored indoors since the day it was purchased. It is only outside when it is driven and camped in. We added many updates at the factory when it was new. The original sales order that itemizes these upgrades is included as one of the photos. The coach only has ~37,000 miles on it.

We have made several updates since purchase. The in-dash radio was replaced with a Pioneer in-dash unit with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth (with a wired voice microphone). The original door speakers were replaced with higher quality speakers. The original TV has been replaced with a WIFI streaming Amazon Fire TV. New Lifeline AGM batteries (2-6V in series) were installed last year. A ROAV dash cam has been installed. A TST Truck Systems tire pressure monitoring system has been added. Magneshades are included. The engine computer has the 5 Star Tuning tune applied (and the results are wonderful!). We have a 3" memory foam topper for both the cabover bed and the jackknife sofa. The cell phone holder shown in the photo has been replaced with a dash-mounted ProClip USA adjustable tablet holder.

Known issues: there is a 12" crack in the windshield at the bottom on the passenger side near the wipers. The in-motion satellite system is still installed but has been unused for 6 years. The Michelin tires were installed new in 2013 (original tires were recalled by Michelin) and still have good tread life but are at the 10 year mark.

I will only use a reputable escrow service for the sale (likely www.escrow.com which eBay uses). There is a bank lien on the vehicle so the lien will be made available through the sale process by using the escrow company's Lien Payoff Service.

I will accommodate an independent RV inspector to inspect the RV at the buyer's expense. Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Contact me here or at bornfreeforsale@jkcarp.com

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AcSNmrSFw3wR7mjr7
Attachments
_Born Free.jpg
_Born Free.jpg (99.32 KiB) Viewed 2701 times
Last edited by jeffcarp on Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2011 Born Free 22' Rear Side Kitchen
on a journey

Re: plan to sell 2011 Born Free RSK (23') - single owner, stored indoors

Post by on a journey »

Jeff,
I would like to talk more about your coach.
Joette...765.977.4295
jeffcarp

Post by jeffcarp »

Hello. I sent you a private message. Thanks!
tonibayer@yahoo.com

Post by tonibayer@yahoo.com »

Is this Born Free 23 RSK still for sale?
jeffcarp

Post by jeffcarp »

Yes, it is still available.
tonibayer@yahoo.com wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:05 pm Is this Born Free 23 RSK still for sale?

Return to “Born Free Coaches or Accessories FOR SALE”