Saw a Born Free today

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Judy Madnick

Saw a Born Free today

Post by Judy Madnick »

A local man whose 22' Born Free is for sale agreed to let us see it even though we're not interested in a 22'. We were eager to see the workmanship of a Born Free -- very impressive! He has really enjoyed his Born Free but is going to another type of vehicle.

Happy New Year to all!
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

Judy;

If you want to take a ride, there is a 26 RSB sitting in my driveway in NJ :wink:

John
Judy Madnick

Post by Judy Madnick »

jobrien wrote:Judy;

If you want to take a ride, there is a 26 RSB sitting in my driveway in NJ :wink:

John
Too bad it's not a 32'. :( 26' is 4' closer though. :lol:

You'd better be careful what you "wish" for -- how far are you from Albany? :lol: :lol:
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

we are about 1 hour from the NY border. Garden State Parkway south to exit 130.

I would guess about 4-5 hours from you.

We went from a 32' Allegro to the BF, sp I can relate to what you are going through.
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

There are two 2005 32' models on the Born Free site. One is in IA and the other is in KS. It would be worth your time to visit the factory to see and drive the 32 footer. If you like it you might want to order one to your specifications unless one of the two currently for sale meet your needs.
Judy Madnick

Post by Judy Madnick »

jobrien wrote:we are about 1 hour from the NY border. Garden State Parkway south to exit 130.

I would guess about 4-5 hours from you.

We went from a 32' Allegro to the BF, sp I can relate to what you are going through.
We originally went from a 33' Sea Breeze to a Great West Van.

We need a "real" bed with nightstands -- I have a CPAP machine for sleep apnea. Decisions, decisions . . .
Judy Madnick

Post by Judy Madnick »

SteveR wrote:There are two 2005 32' models on the Born Free site. One is in IA and the other is in KS. It would be worth your time to visit the factory to see and drive the 32 footer. If you like it you might want to order one to your specifications unless one of the two currently for sale meet your needs.
That's exactly what we will do once we decide (almost) for sure we will purchase if we like it.

I thought the one in IA might have been sold. We'll have to check that out.
mi99amigo

Post by mi99amigo »

Judy, we have a 2005 26RSB and I have from time to time thought about selling it. We live in NH, about 3 1/2 hours from Albany.

As for needing a nightstand for your machine, one can easily construct a drop down shelve slightly above the bed to hold it. I know others in this group have made similar shelves for whatever reasons.

If you have interest, PM me and I can give you the particulars.
Judy Madnick

Post by Judy Madnick »

mi99amigo wrote:Judy, we have a 2005 26RSB and I have from time to time thought about selling it. We live in NH, about 3 1/2 hours from Albany.

As for needing a nightstand for your machine, one can easily construct a drop down shelve slightly above the bed to hold it. I know others in this group have made similar shelves for whatever reasons.

If you have interest, PM me and I can give you the particulars.
We're not really interested in a rear side bed. We're not so young anymore :) and have the accompanying aches, pains, and occasional back problems, which would make it difficult to get in and out of bed. But thanks for letting us know!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”