KEEPING UP TO DATE

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

KEEPING UP TO DATE

Post by Mel Wilbur »

The best way to stay up to date with the club name/address list as well as the Sleap'n Lions overnight spots is to register with the secretary and join the growing list for electronic mailing. These lists will be updated approximately every 3 months compared to the annually printed roster. This, along with the early arrival of the club newsletter also minimizes our mailing costs which grow as the club grows. Less dollars for printing and mailing equates to more dollars for the benefit and enjoyment of the club members, don't wait, add your name to the list TODAY.
Mel & Connie
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

Hi Mel and Connie, hope you two are doing great. Miss you.

I lost the password again........(yeah I know I said I would write it down, I DID, just don't know where I put it) to log into the SLEAPIN LIONS site to update it.

Can I please, pretty please have it again??? Katie sends you labby kisses.

Nancy (and Jim)
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance
KTnLen

Post by KTnLen »

I sympathize with you Nancy and the password issue. As a defense contractor, I have dozens of passwords and PINs, many with very complex rules and frequent change requirements. The best way I have found to keep track of all passwords is by remembering only one, and storing the rest in a secure application called Password Corral.

The application is available free of charge to download from the web, and it is easy to install and use. They will graciously accept donations, but it is not solicited. I highly recommend it for us in the, ahem, over-40 crowd.

Now, what was I saying....? Oh, yeah, the download location is:
http://www.cygnusproductions.com/

I hope this helps others whose memory is great, but just a bit short!
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Mel...I would rather have everything e-mailed to me than have it come by 'snail mail'...Even the Newsletter...is that possible????? :?
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Charlotte,

That's our goal, newsletters, roster, sleap'n lions list, etc via e-mail. As I stated above you get the latest the quickest and more updates than via snail mail. Just send a note to the secretary and she will add your name to the list.

Mel, currently in the sunny south and loving it.
Mel & Connie
Nancy

Post by Nancy »

KTnLen, who told you I was over 40? Not me!

Thanks for that site I am sure going to use it. But Mel will sure miss me asking for the password every few months.
2005 26' RSB Casual Elegance

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”