CLUB NEWSLETTER

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

CLUB NEWSLETTER

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Due to the size of the club newsletter there have been a few that the postal equipment ate some of the pages which makes me wonder if some may not have received theirs at all. If any member has not received one by now, please let me know and we will mail you a replacement.
Mel & Connie
Randy Wilson

Post by Randy Wilson »

The big, club newsletter is wonderful! I know many other members must feel as Fayrene and I do that this is part of "the glue" that holds an organization together. It is nicely done with a list of contents on the front page, and full of information for all - even those who are not online. Thanks for a great job!
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

hi -- I did not get a news letter -- Bob Newby -- 802 O'connor Way -- San Luis Obispo, Calif 93405 -- looking forward to getting it --
w5vthdonb

Post by w5vthdonb »

Hi we didn't get one either.
Don & Neva Bourgeois 600 AVE E NW, Childress, TX 79201-3644

Don USN ret
Mary Findlay

Newsletters

Post by Mary Findlay »

Bob Newby and Don & Neva Bourgeois.....I'll put another newsletter in the mail tomorrow for each of you.
litehous

newsletter

Post by litehous »

I would like a newsletter, please
Frank Gravel
41 Lowery Dr
SouthingtonCT 06489
Mary Findlay

Newsletter

Post by Mary Findlay »

Frank....the newsletter is only sent to those who are current paid up members of the club. If you would like to rejoin the club, let me know and I can send you the info for rejoining.
ddpjep

CLUB NEWSLETTER

Post by ddpjep »

We only received three-fourths of the cover page. The edge of the rip barely missed our address sticker.

Can we get the Leap'n Lions newsletter via the Internet? We get an air force alumni newsletter that way and the pictures are in color.
knitheaven

Post by knitheaven »

Received our Coach Chatter all in one piece here. The "Coach Chatter" always makes me feel part of the "Born Free family" :)

Dianne
David and Susan Bratt

received Chatter

Post by David and Susan Bratt »

We received a copy of the Chatter and I don't remember joining any club or paying any dues.
Rover 2002 24ft RB

www.ourtravelswithrover.com
Mary Findlay

Newsletter Clarification

Post by Mary Findlay »

The Born Free Leap'n Lions Club publishes a semi-annual newsletter which goes to all current members of the club.

Born Free, the manufacturer, also publishes a newsletter called the 'Chatter' which goes to all Born Free Owners.

If you would like to join the Born Free Leap'n Lions Club, send me either a private message or email me and I'll send you a membership form. All new members get a copy of the current club newsletter.
knitheaven

Post by knitheaven »

ooopppps, my mistake referring to Coach Chatter when the topic clearly states Club Newsletter :oops: Thanks for clarifying.

I just wrote to Mary asking for a membership form :) !

Dianne

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”