Testicle Festival

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

shilohdad

Testicle Festival

Post by shilohdad »

I have just read George Boley's latest posting. He mentioned that as he passed by Clinton, MT, that he and Miss Daisy saw a sign for the Testicle Festival. Yup, George, your were on the right track. The Testicle Festival is indeed a festival concerning Rocky Mountain Oysters. They are indeed just what you are thinking. Point your favorite web browser to http://www.testyfesty.com/ to read all about it. I'll leave the tasting to y'all.

Joe
Joe and Lucinda
Tonto, Meadow and Shadow, the papillons
Shiloh and Morpho at Rainbow Bridge
2017 Spirit
Formerly 2006 24RB
John & Madonna Hoecke

Post by John & Madonna Hoecke »

That sounds kind of yucky! :shock:
Brent

Post by Brent »

As someone born in farm country in Missouri, this is/was not uncommon - often called mountain oysters or "frys". Many times done as a fund raiser for local groups.

Brent
Bornfree (1999 Rear Kitchen)
Traveling with Chester (The Boxer) - at least in spirit
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

I'm with John & Madonna, gonna stick with real oysters from the ocean.
Mel & Connie
Ruby2

Post by Ruby2 »

Ocean??? In South Dakota we did not know where it was so we had fresh MTN. Oysters!!! Many people love them till they find out what they just ate. Depends on how they are done and size in my mind. Smaller are great! When I finally found the ocean....I loved raw oysters also.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”