? Joseph Oregon Rally in 2009

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

rv4fun

? Joseph Oregon Rally in 2009

Post by rv4fun »

We heard about a Rally planned for 2009 in Joseph, Oregon. It was announced by Mel Wilbur at the Rocky Mountain Rally a few weeks ago. But there's no info yet here on the Forum. Connie and I are both interested in attending this Rally. Does anyone know who we can contact about it? Thanks.. Larry
whemme

Post by whemme »

The posting of this rally on this website will occur at the same time as the October issue of our printed newsletter is mailed to those that do not receive it via e-mail attachment. This is being done so that those members that are not online will have an equal chance to signup for that rally as those that receive the info online.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

So Bill, are you saying that those of us who have spent the time and money to purchase and learn how to use a computer shouldn't have an advantage over those that haven't? Seems unfair.

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
whemme

Post by whemme »

Bill & Barb,

I guess you could say that. However, the general policy is that both online and offline members should have an equal chance to register for those repetitive events that have proven to be very popular in the past and quickly fill up to the max number of coaches permitted by the hosts.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Mel Wilbur

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Hi Bill & Barb,

I would be unfair if all members did not have an equal chance to sign up for a rally.
Mel & Connie
rv4fun

Post by rv4fun »

I can live with the policy. It's fair to everyone. Bill or Mel, do either of you know about when in Oct. this rally might get posted on this Forum? Connie and I are leaving for Chicago next week and I was hoping to find out before our trip. Thanks for letting us know what the policy is.. Larry
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Hey, I was just kidding! :D

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”