Born Free Sales

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jerseypete

Born Free Sales

Post by jerseypete »

I am wondering if anyone has recently purchased a new coach, or looked into buying a 2009 model from the factory. Any difficulty with the purchase, how the transactions went, sales, etc.
Appreciate any replies, pete
binsjohn

Post by binsjohn »

I just purchased a new '08 BF 22' Rear Door w/cab over. Everything went very smoothly. They even took our SUV in trade and delivered the BF to our door, over 1300 miles, and drove our SUV back to Iowa.

Since the delivery, their staff has been more than helpful. Knowledgeable, great attitude and seemingly untiring willingness to help me with a long list of items. Most of the items had to do with modifications I've made and not problems with the coach as delivered.

I recommend BF highly.
Dennis Park

Post by Dennis Park »

Just purchased a 2009 rear door cab over, my second Born Free. Great experience, they sold my Class B and had a very smooth transaction.
Roadtech

Post by Roadtech »

Dennis: I noticed you say "no decals" in your signature. I have thought about doing that on my next BF. I would love to see a picture of your unit.
Hawkeye111

Purchase Experience

Post by Hawkeye111 »

Jersey Pete, We purchased our first Born Free (BFT) in May 2008. First, the sales staff were very good and accomodating, matching our weekend visistation schedule to the T. Paper work process was superb, in fact our county DMV remarked that they had not seen all of the paper work done and done so well before. We had modifications made to the interior (removed tilt beds, install captains chairs and table, change the cab chairs to leather to match, seal the basement door on the drivers side, move the TV to the wall above the couch on an adjustable arm, etc. They did it at no additional cost except for the leather upgrade.
Second, have returned to the factory once (we live about 3 hours away) to have the saftey rollers on the rear under carraige repositioned. The service staff were excellent, although not particularly inexpensive.
Bottom line, at least a 9 on a 10 point scale!
Best Buying.
Hawkeye2848 :D
camai7

Post by camai7 »

Just took delivery of 2009 24 rear bath. Sales staff was great.
Jim
TomLong

Recent purchase

Post by TomLong »

I picked up a 2008 27RB (floor model) April 27th. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Kim Olson worked with me during the pick up and did a great job explaining things. I had leather seats and sofa,kingdome and a back up camera installed.

It is a great coach and they treated me very good. Just bring money.
Neal & Mary Priestley

Post by Neal & Mary Priestley »

We took possession of our 09 BFT in March, culminating a process that began by spending an entire day in the plant back in August. Without exception, everyone we delt with bent over backward to be helpful and deliver the coach we wanted. The sales process was defined by outstanding service; totally free of pressure.

A hat tip to Ed Newman, Kyle Anderson, Karri George and Kim Olson. Even Douglas Spencer made a point of introducing himself before we drove off.

The Humboldt operation is truely a class act.
sutton

Post by sutton »

Bought a 2003 used 24 RB from the Born Free factory in November. Sales and support staff were great. They spent an entire morning showing my husband all the inner workings of the coach and, since, have always been there to answer any questions that we had immediately.

Oh, and they even retrofitted the coach to accommodate dog crates and put in new leather seats for us.

Everything went very smoothly and I love the coach!! The quality is and service are outstanding

Angela
Angela Sutton ..... and the labradors and border collies :-)
2003 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”