No a.c. to the outlets

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bill crommett

No a.c. to the outlets

Post by bill crommett »

When we returned last week from a trip to Michigan and Wisconsin I plugged in the thirty amp. cord and the refrig. the Microwave, and the air conditioner worked just fine, but the 120 volt outlets were zonco. I cheched the voltage going to the outlets circuit breaker and there was none -- zilch. Had there been some voltage going to the circuit breaker, I would have just replaced the circuit breaker, but with nothing going to it I am at a loss as to where to look next. Any clues ?

bill
bill crommett

OUTLETS

Post by bill crommett »

I forgot to tell that we have a 2004 BFT and I have replaced the Parallax converter with a smart one.
grross

Post by grross »

Bill...check for a gfi circuit associated with your ac receptacles. That has always been the culprit with our coach when we lose only wall receptacles.
2008 27' RBRE V-10
John S.

Post by John S. »

Check the GFI and the breaker.
bill crommett

Post by bill crommett »

I replced the breaker. Every thing is OK now. Thanks.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”