BORN FREE FACTORY RALLIES

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

BORN FREE FACTORY RALLIES

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Be sure to check the factory website for their upcoming rallies featuring the 2008 model coaches. The first rally will be on Saturday, Dec. 1st, 2007 at the Black Bear Campground in Florida, New York (that's correct, the town of Florida). I understand that John D. is in the holiday mode so you may be able to make a deal for an early Christmas present for someone special.
Mel & Connie
mi99amigo

Post by mi99amigo »

Wow, it would be pretty cold then. Is anyone going to bring their BF and stay the weekend? I see the CG is open, but do they have heated or wrapped water lines? It would be interesting...
cd1250

Post by cd1250 »

It may be cold but I understand you Born Freers are warm and friendly! I'm looking at the Born Free as my first RV - probably a used one to start so I hope you'll be there to give me some tips...Thanks :D :D
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

cd1250;

Where in NY are you? I was born and raised in Manhattan but now living in central NJ.

I'm thinking of taking a ride to NY on 12/1, probably just for the day though.

Have you checked the For Sale section of the forum?

John
cd1250

Post by cd1250 »

I'm in Orange County...about 60 miles N of NYC and 15 minutes from the Black Bear Campground...would love to meet and chat with you about the Born Free and RVing
bfadmin
Site Admin

Born Free Factory 2008 Model Showings

Post by bfadmin »

The following information on the Born Free factory website has been copied below for your information concerning the showing of newly redesigned 2008 Born Free Motorcoach models at four factory store locations around the U.S.

YOU’RE INVITED TO OUR 2008 GRAND INTRODUCTION RALLIES

The Born Free 2008’s are the BEST we’ve ever built . . .

Only one word describes the new coaches…WOW!

2008 Born Free Motorcoaches will be showing at:

Born Free Factory Humboldt

* 1505 13th Street North, Humboldt, Iowa
* Saturday, November 17th, 2007, 8 AM – 4 PM
* Free Iowa BBQ lunch provided

Born Free Northeast

* Black Bear Campground, 197 Wheeler Road, Florida, New York
* Saturday, December 1st, 2007, 8 AM – 4 PM
* Free lunch provided

Born Free Florida

* 18811 US Hwy 27, Clermont, Florida
* Saturday, December 8th, 2007, 8 AM – 4 PM
* Free lunch provided

Born Free Northern California

* Old Town KOA, 3951 Lake Road, West Sacramento, CA
* Saturday, December 15th, 2007, 8 AM – 4 PM
* Free lunch provided

Bring your coach for a trade-in quote

We’ll be showing a preview of our Alaskan Caravan video!

Call 1-800-247-1835 to reserve your seat for lunch or for hotel/campground information…hope to see you there!

“Also, great deals on remaining 2005, 2006, and 2007’s!â€
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Website Forum Administrators
(bfadmin-1) Dave Moffat - Primary Administrator
(bfadmin-3) Sandy Perley - Assistant Administrator
(bfadmin-2) Bill Hemme - Backup Administrator
(bfadmin) Email: bfadmin@bornfreervclub.org
mi99amigo

Post by mi99amigo »

Other than making a reservation with the camp ground, do we have to register for the rally, in case I decided to go?
whemme

Post by whemme »

Chris Ng,

I think the factory wants you to call in for a reservation for these events because of the free lunch they are serving.

Here is their statement relative to that in their announcment posted above: Call 1-800-247-1835 to reserve your seat for lunch or for hotel/campground information…hope to see you there!
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
jobrien

Post by jobrien »

I had planned on attending the rally, but one of my dogs had to have hip surgery on Thursday. I picked her up on Friday and didn't want to leave her home all day Saturday, and it was too cold to take her out for the day.

Did anyone else go? If so, can you give us the details? What models they had there, lots of "lookers" ??

Thanks

John

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”