Travasak System

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Jean & Leroy

Travasak System

Post by Jean & Leroy »

Is it possible to buy 100% cotton sheets for the Travasak? Everywhere I have looked it appears that poly/cotton blends are the only choice.
David and Susan Bratt

sheets

Post by David and Susan Bratt »

You could buy whatever sheets you want and add your own velcro. I made our second travasak out of two comforters we were no longer using. I put sleeping bag zippers from the center bottom up each side and sewed two flat sheets together at the bottom and added velcro to hold them in place.
Rover 2002 24ft RB

www.ourtravelswithrover.com
Barbara & Ken

Re: Travasak System

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Jean & Leroy wrote:Is it possible to buy 100% cotton sheets for the Travasak? Everywhere I have looked it appears that poly/cotton blends are the only choice.
I hate the fact that almost all sheets are now 100% cotton, because they have to be ironed to be soft and smooth. Poly/Cotton sheets don't need to be ironed to be soft and smooth. I'm tired of ironing cotton sheets, and I hope there's a special place in hell for the sadist who decided that sheets should be 100% cotton.
Barbara & Ken
Road Dog

Post by Road Dog »

You can buy nice soft flannel sheets from LL.Bean .

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”