Born Free in Bodega Bay, CA

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CHARLOTTE

Born Free in Bodega Bay, CA

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Just a quick note....Son and daughter-in-law wanted to celebrate their 25th anniversary by getting away & asked if they could do so in my BF. The both of them are really good people & have been loving & thoughtful to me so I said OK....(I'm VERY protective of my BF & as a rule I don't let anyone drive it or borrow it)....Anyway, they went up the coast to the lovely little town of Bodega Bay & found a RV park right next to the water. Next AM, an older couple were out walking their dog & saw Scott outside of the BF and stopped to chat. They said they'd been looking to buy a class C RV & had read about the Born Free and wondered if they could look inside, etc. and would Scott also be willing to answer a few questions they had. After all was accomplished...they told Scott after seeing it, that they were really impressed with the quality and workmanship of the RV and that they had heard that it was the 'Cadillac' of RV's...and now they agreed after their 'tour'....Of course, my son, now realizes that is Mom is pretty smart for buying that 'Caddie'....and of course they are having an absolutely wonderful time .... especially since Scott has been stopped in town also and asked about that Born Free he's driving.....Isn't life wonderful..... 8)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”