NEW WEBSITE HOME PAGE

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

bfadmin
Site Admin

NEW WEBSITE HOME PAGE

Post by bfadmin »

Our new home page is scheduled to be online as of Monday, December 19th, and will contain certain areas that require a member only log on password. Leap'n Lions Club members may request the password via email as shown below.

Last name beginning with

A through H------ send request to maryafind@yahoo.com

I through P--------send request to whemme@avionicstraining.com

Q through Z-------send request to melnconyw@aol.com
Dave&JanPotter

Post by Dave&JanPotter »

Kudos on the new website. It is a class act....just like you would expect from the Born Free community. Thanks for all of the time spent by whomever to get it online. :D
Judy Harris

New website

Post by Judy Harris »

I am getting only the old website home page for the club. What am I doing wrong?
Judy Harris

New website

Post by Judy Harris »

I am getting only the old website home page for the club. What am I doing wrong?
tomdclark

Post by tomdclark »

I really don't know the problem but here are two things you could try:

First, make sure you are trying to access

http://www.bornfreervclub.org and not the old .COM site.

Second, when I first went there my browser was apparently keeping the old page in a cache of some sort. I got the old page until I used the "Refresh Page" button . If the first thing above doesn't work, try the second

Good luck!
whemme

New Website!

Post by whemme »

Yes, Tom Clark's suggestion to hit the REFRESH button is the most likely reason browers to the new website are not getting the new website's Home page.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
knitheaven

Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club site

Post by knitheaven »

Club site really does look great! Thanks to all who played a role in this.

Also like the logo being on this forum too - nice touch.

Dianne
Judy Harris

Post by Judy Harris »

I am using the right url and have tried refreshing but am still getting the old home page. I have dial up aol. Could that be the problem? At least I can still get something but what I see is the old page that refers to the fact that it is still under construction!
Mel Wilbur

new website

Post by Mel Wilbur »

Judy, I also have AOL with dial-up which works ok. If you have internet explorer on your system you may want to try that to check if you get the new home page.
Mel & Connie
Judy Harris

Post by Judy Harris »

Thanks, Mel! Internet explorer worked and I can access the new website. It is really great. Can't wait until I am through baking cookies, cooking, cleaning, etc. in preparation for the 4 grandkids and assorted adult kids and their furry pets for the holiday to explore it. Have a safe and happy holiday everyone!

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”