Refrigerator quit working

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Tom & Judy Fisher

Refrigerator quit working

Post by Tom & Judy Fisher »

We just got back from being a Support Vehicle for Family for RAGBRAI & now our "frig" is not working. I called today about the Norcold recall & we are not on it. The read-out says "no c o" & to take it to a Service Center. Any ideas of what is wrong? Please & Thanks In Advance.
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

Not sure what your specific problem may be, but here is a thread from the Motorhome Magazine Open Roads forum discussing the "no co" error code which may provide some insight:

http://www.motorhomemagazine.com/boards ... 402573.cfm

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
iowaride

Post by iowaride »

Can't help you with the refrigerator problem. But did see your BF on RAGBRAI, at least think it was yours with the solar panels. Saw several other BFs, too. Passed one that somehow was on the rider route at crawl speed, I am sure he regretted that road choice. As we passed, I called out to him that our BF was at home. I would like to use our Born Free for RAGBRAI but have no driver and neither of us wants to trade off driving and riding, we both want to ride the whole route. I should qualify that, my husband does not think it is an official RAGBRAI unless we sleep in the tent every night through heat, humidity, thunderstorms, pelting rain, tornadoes, and whatever else Midwest weather is thrown at us. We rode throught Soggy Monday and Saggy Thursday, seen it all. We completed our 31st consecutive RAG, and celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary on the first day's ride.

Sharon Harrington
2002 24RB 7.3 Powerstroke
Last edited by iowaride on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lassen

Post by lassen »

Tom....I know from expierence some codes will reset by removing the 12 volt control power to the refer. At your 12 volt fuse panel find the fuse for the refer, pull it out for a few seconds and reinsert. May work on your model or may not.

Jack
Jack & Jan
2005 24RB

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”