Bob Newby Oceano, CA Rally

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Fourwinds

Bob Newby Oceano, CA Rally

Post by Fourwinds »

As a "newby" to any rally, Bonnie and I were so very happy we decided to try-on this Pacific Dunes RV Resort Rally, director Bob Newby and his lovely, sweet-as-apple-pie wife, Carol, organized. What a great bunch of Leapin' Lions! We enjoyed every minute, and appreciated the hands-on directions Bob Newby gave me in opening our awning for the first time.
It looks so neat, I'm thinking of pulling it out in my drive way, sitting up my lawn chair and kicking back in front of all the neighbors! IF, that is, I can remember to do it correctly again. (Old dogs have to be run through the routine a time or two before they get it!)

We found the atmosphere so relaxed, everyone so friendly and open to getting acquainted. The games Bob brought were fun and challenging and a good competition led to gifts for the two winners.

If you've never attended a Leapin' Lions Born Free Rally, Bonnie and I encourage you to try one on for size. Ours felt as comfortable as those old warm slippers we use in winter.

:wink:
Jess & Bonnie Dixon
2002 Born Free, 26 ft rsb

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”