Levelers

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Tom Piscitello

Levelers

Post by Tom Piscitello »

I'm interested in the various leveling systems used by fellow BF owners. Please share you experience with me. I'm currently using the stacking plastic blocks, but am finding myself getting a little lazy and I'm looking at some sort of electric and/or hydralic system. At least on the front end.

Thanks
bill crommett

Levelers

Post by bill crommett »

Tom: I got the fronr end stabilizers from Camping world, hoping they would act as levelers. Bad investment. The cranking force necessary to move the fron end more than an inch was too much for this old man. The jacks are going to be removed next week to make room for a grill guard, and I will go back to the multiple 2 X 12 s and plastic crates. This is in addition to the realization that the refrigerator will run quite well with a little slant, and if I can sleep with the slant/tilt, it is good enough. The refrigerator has a tolerance of 6 degrees one way, and that is more than I can see as comfortable.
Bill

(anyone want some front end stabilizers, cheap )
Jon Pollei

Leveling Jacks

Post by Jon Pollei »

Jack, I have HWH Leveling System on mine and have had them on a Class A. I bought them while on sale at Camping World. They put them on sale quite often and somtimes you can get the labor free. I have been very pleased with both sets. :)
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Tom--- Iv'e had several M/H with HWH jacks and am pleased with them -- on a BF it is inportant to get the automatic leveling type as the controls for the non-automatic type are on the floor between the 2 front seats and are always in the way when getting in and out of the front seats -- my auto control pannel is in an out of the way place by the kitchen sink and I have to get up and walk back there to level -- I have the 26RB -- other lengths may have a more convenient place to put the control panel-- BobN
Tim and Mia

Post by Tim and Mia »

Robert,

Do you have the air bag version from HWH or the hydraulic one?

I was looking at their website and was curious about their 4 level air bag product.
buchanan

Post by buchanan »

I have HWH and really like them.
Russ Buchanan

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”