Born Free Ad

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

CHARLOTTE

Born Free Ad

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Imagine my surprise when I checked out the RVTravel website & right on the 1st page is a picture of a Born Free RV & the following ad...Makes me feel lucky that I already own one..... 8) (Hope I'm not breaking any club rules by posting this...) :oops: If so...sorry Bill....

Hurry! Offer expires July 1, 2010
Save now on the
best built motorcoach in America

Buy a Born Free motorcoach before July 1 and you'll get the best deal the company has ever offered! Hands down! Get a $6,500 discount on a 22' model, a $8,500 cash discount on a 24' model and a whopping $10,000 cash discount on a Born Free 27' model. Want to trade in? Born Free will accept your Born Free trade in at NADA High Book! With approved credit, Born Free will secure financing with 10% down and as low as 5.99% interest with 15 year terms. Click here to learn more or call 1-866-BORN FREE 1-866-BORN FREE . Hurry. Offer expires July 1, 2010.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”