Broken chair arm

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

athomeinsd

Broken chair arm

Post by athomeinsd »

One of the arms on the chair that are in the coach is broken. Does anyone know where we can get a replacement arm? Also would like to get a different Refrigerator but I really don't want to spend 1,000 is there anywhere you can buy a good used one?
Sab & Ann

Refrigerator

Post by Sab & Ann »

Try RV Cooling Unit Warehouse (www.rvcoolingunit.com) 901-337-9948.
2000 RB, E450
bcope01

Post by bcope01 »

At Home, tell us something about your coach, like year and model.

Bill
Barb & Bill
2004 Born Free 22' Built for Two (Sold)
no longer towing a 2008 Smart ForTwo

Escondido, CA
robert newby

broken arm

Post by robert newby »

Hi Guest -- I have 2 complete chairs that I took out of my first Born Free that you can have - just come and get them -- Bob Newby ph. 805-441-1933
Tom and Jennifer Pierpan

Post by Tom and Jennifer Pierpan »

Please explain how the arm on your chair is "broken". We have had an issue with the arm that is behind the passenger chair and although it will sometimes manage to loosen and can be pulled off, I can fix that and would not consider it broken.
Jennifer
athomeinsd

Post by athomeinsd »

We have a 26ft 1995 President. I think what's broke in the Arm is the the inside wood or whatever is inside. The arm just hangs there. Thanks for the offer to take your old ones Bob where are you located?

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”