Checklists

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Jim & Denise Wilson

Checklists

Post by Jim & Denise Wilson »

Since we purchased our 04 26' RSB last October we have managed to have 5 outings (four days being our longest). We've had everything from full hook-up on James Island SC over New Years Eve to boondocking in a ski resort parking lot in PA last weekend with the temp at 1 degree F and 20 knots of wind. We managed to get through it all unscathed but as I sit down to build myself some checklists to help me remember the usual stuff and capture the things we've learned thought I would first ask if someone might have already made some (everything from what to pack and 'how to operate' to extreme weather camping) that they might share.

I will pass along this one bit of information: in cold weather be advised that if you can't get the coach ('04 26RSB) level (left to right) error to making the driver's side is a bit high, the gray water drain plumbing runs from the left side towards the middle, I had the driver's side just low enough to allow the water (even with a good shot of anti-freeze) to puddle and freeze clogging the drain. Twenty minutes on my back in the snow with a hair dryer had us thawed out and running again (fortunately w/o a cracked pipe). I paid a lot more attention to the grade the next night.
David and Susan Bratt

checklist

Post by David and Susan Bratt »

There is a website "RV at your own pace" that has lots of information, including checklists under "Articles"
Rover 2002 24ft RB

www.ourtravelswithrover.com

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”