Leap'n Lions Club Dues Reminder

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mary Findlay

Leap'n Lions Club Dues Reminder

Post by Mary Findlay »

If you are a member of the Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club, the $15 dues for calendar year 2006 were due January 1st. If you haven't sent me your renewal dues yet, please do as soon as possible. Just send me a check for $15 made out to Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club and mail it to me at the address shown on the membership form on the home page (click on Born Free RV Club Homepage at the top of this page).

The club supports rallies and caravans throughtout the year, maintains the club's website (this discussion board is part of the website), and publishes a semi-annual newsletter which will be mailed in the very near future. So, don't miss out on the upcoming newsletter and the new printed membership roster.....send your renewal today!

And for those of you who own a Born Free and are not yet members....now is the time to join!

Mary Findlay
Secretary/Treasurer
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”