Rear air suspension system

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

grross

Rear air suspension system

Post by grross »

We are considering an after market rear air suspension system for our 2005 26 RBRE Bornfree. When I stopped at Moryde's factory they carefully did their measurements and advised me there was no solution at their house. Now I am down to Air Lift's Road Tamer system that appears to be a conventional Peterbuilt air ride scaled down for the classC/Pickup application. Has anyone looked into this product for their Bornfree; if so what was your conclusion? All comments will be appreciated.
2008 27' RBRE V-10
Sab & Ann

Rear Air Suspension Systems

Post by Sab & Ann »

Link Chassis Suspensions has one for Ford E450 Chassis Cab & CutAways.
You can find them at www.linkmfg.com or call them at 1-800-222-6283.
2000 RB, E450
ronpurdum

Air Ryde systems

Post by ronpurdum »

After I too was unable to install Mor-Ryde on my 2004 26RSB, I called Kelderman Air Ride who stated that they also would be unable to install air ride on a Born Free due to a holding tank on the driver side behind the rear wheel

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”