Born Free sighting

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

iowaride

Born Free sighting

Post by iowaride »

2 Born Frees, appearing to be traveling together, heading east bound on I-80 this morning, about 30 or 40 miles west of the Mississippi.

iowaride
David and Susan Bratt

Post by David and Susan Bratt »

Couldn't have been us. We spent the day(Monday) heading east crossing Nebraska. In over 4000 miles we have seen only two other BFs - one in Eastern Washington heading east on I90 as we headed west and one in Salt Lake City on Saturday night. Where is everybody?
Rover 2002 24ft RB

www.ourtravelswithrover.com
bookie71

Post by bookie71 »

When we got our Born Free last year and drove it back home to Alaska, we didn't see anyother BF's
mockturtle

Post by mockturtle »

I saw another 24RB at Cape Lookout State Park on the Oregon coast last month.
TheBizMan

Post by TheBizMan »

We bought our BFT and drove it home from Monterey CA to Phoenix AZ and never saw another BornFree.
Lee-TheBizMan
2005 BFT - named "Tilly"
2012 Scion xD "Toad"

harrisgowing

Post by harrisgowing »

I saw a BF 10 miles from home yesterday, in Suttons Bay, Michigan. We are headed south this Thursday for a month to ride our tandem. How about them Detroit Lions!

Judy Harris
Chuck and Judy Harris
Oliver and Monty, the Cavaliers at the Rainbow Bridge; Timothy Dickens, the Cavalier puppy
2004 RSB
2015 Royal Splendor
Santana tandem bicycle
Dallas Baillio

Post by Dallas Baillio »

Consider Born Frees as rare as Ivory-billed Woodpeckers and you will not only be thrilled and excited when you see one, but satisfied as well. :lol:
Dallas Baillio
2001 26RSB
Born Free Leap'n Lions RV Club Member
golferdhm

Post by golferdhm »

I was at Sauder Village near Archbold, Ohio this last week. There were only about 6 RVs there all week and one of them was another Born Free. Sometimes it's a small world.
grross

Post by grross »

We must be the odd couple. When traveling from PA to FL on I-95 it is rare if we don't see a Bornfree. During the winter we see at least 1 BF a week passing our house on FL 301. This August we even saw a BF while traveling in the Adirondaks!!
2008 27' RBRE V-10
ed

Post by ed »

It was Ed & Scott from the Born Free factory heading to Goshen, IN for the Rving Woman's national rally, I did wave.
Ed Newman
iowaride

Post by iowaride »

I waved, too. :)
iowaride
11 miles south of "The World's Largest Truck Stop"
oliverpsmile

Enounters of the Best Type - Born Frees

Post by oliverpsmile »

We "met" two BFs in a RV park in Cody, Wyoming and had great time with the cats and the dogs and the owners.

We then met again, in Thermopolis, WY, and had more of the same :)
Oliver P Smile
2005 26ft RSB
David and Susan Bratt

Post by David and Susan Bratt »

Saw a BF going down University Av in Minneapolis last night around 8PM. Maybe someone from Nebraska here for the game today?
Rover 2002 24ft RB

www.ourtravelswithrover.com

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”