Berkshire-Hathaway Shareholders Weekend, Omaha, NE.

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

whemme

Post by whemme »

Sam,

I attended the Berkshire-Hathaway annual meeting 3 years ago, The closest motel room I could find was 50 miles away in a new Motel 6 located at I-80 Exit 40 near Avoca, IA. Never considered going down to Omaha with my Born Free - probably should have but don't know if I could have gotten closer to the meeting site or not.

I will say that if you are a shareholder (only shareholders can attend), it is quite an experience. There were approximately 30,000 attending; by far the largest corporate annual meeting in terms of shareholder attendance anywhere. There is absolutely nothing that even remotely compares to this annual meeting.

All hotel and motel rooms in the Omaha area for miles around are booked up in advance every year for this meeting into the future.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”