interior dimensions of PVC sewer hose pipe under a Born Free

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

jeffcarp

Post by jeffcarp »

I went up to the storage building today to exercise a generator so I was able to take measurements on the sewer hose pipe that is installed under the RV by Born Free. The diameter is just slightly shy of 4.5" and would accommodate any of the pre attached fittings of any of the houses that I measured at Walmart.

The problem is the length of the pipe. It will only accommodate 37.5 inches of length. That eliminates all 15 foot hoses. There does seem to be a couple possibilities of hoses at 10 foot in length that will fit within 37.5 length when compressed.

It is really tough to find data from the manufacture on the length of their hose when compressed. Apparently this isn't a big deal for most people but I find very few manufactures that publish this information.
2011 Born Free 22' Rear Side Kitchen
pajahoffy

Born Free RSK sewer hose....

Post by pajahoffy »

;-0) I just cut the sewer hose at the end with no connection a little shorter and it fits fine, plus my yellow gloves fit in with it.... We have the RSK, too and love our Born Free.....

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”