Born Free sighting

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

TheBizMan

Born Free sighting

Post by TheBizMan »

Usually when traveling we don't often see other BF's. But we pulled into the Sunset Point RV park in Lubec ME and there were two others. One from Florida and another from Penn.. We were told that another one had just left heading to Nova Scoita. Maybe the world IS getting smaller. ;-)
Lee-TheBizMan
2005 BFT - named "Tilly"
2012 Scion xD "Toad"

Janet

Same Here

Post by Janet »

I saw one today on Hwy 2 in SW Iowa and was really surprised. I waved like crazy but sure they thought I was just friendly since I was not in my BF.
iacubbieman

Post by iacubbieman »

Janet....was probably us you saw in SW Iowa. Sorry we didn't see you waving. On our way to Oregon to a family reunion in Corbett. Saw two BFs going EB on I80 in Nebraska today.
Chuck and Verla Tanner
2005 26RSB E450 6.8L V10
shezonit

Born Free at Flathead Lake

Post by shezonit »

Been seeing a small Born Free around Polson. Haven't had a chance to catch whoever it is, as I am always In my shop when they go by. If you look behind the UPS store in Polson, you will see my BF parked under the trees.....I'm in the gift and weathervane shop- say hi?
oliverpsmile

Post by oliverpsmile »

See you in Polson in a couple of weeks. :D
Oliver P Smile
2005 26ft RSB
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

oliverpsmile wrote:See you in Polson in a couple of weeks. :D
Hey, great! Please do stop by. I am on Hwy 93 just north of the bridge out of Polson. There is plenty of parking in front.
Don't know if you've been here before- let me know if you need info about the area or an overnight spot.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”