IOWA RALLY UPDATE

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Mel Wilbur

IOWA RALLY UPDATE

Post by Mel Wilbur »

If you have yet to meet the top management at Humboldt, here is your chance. The birthday boy, John Dodgen and his wife Wanda, along with CEO Doug Spencer and wife Marita and Sales & Marketing Vice President Phil Overby and wife Connie will be our guests for dinner at the rally on June 20th. This is an opportunity to meet and chat with them in a more relaxed away from the office environment.

Also, on June 21st we will be sending some lucky Born Free owners home with some very fine pictures of Ben Franklin (number of pictures to be determined), a welcome item considering the price of fuel these days.

Based on a delay in printing, the reservation date for the factory homecoming has been advanced to May 30th, however I am told they should be able to accomodate some late registrations after that date. Having hosted rallies, I am sure they would appreciate your registrations as early as possible in order for them to finalize their arrangements with caterers, entertainment, etc. Also, any service work other than the 11 point inspection shown on the registration form must be scheduled prior to the homecoming.

Lastly, we are running out of sites for the club rally (maximum 80) so don't get left out, contact Bill Hemme asap and reserve your spot.
Mel & Connie
robert newby

Post by robert newby »

Hi Bill -- have you gotten the ' Official Notification " from BF -- I thought they were going to get their news letter out the first on April -- I haven't got mine yet -- I used your suggestion a got my registration in to them but I'm wondering about those who are not yet members of our club -- Bob Newby
whemme

Born Free Factory Homecoming Celebration

Post by whemme »

robert newby,

The factory is late in getting their Homecoming Celebration info out by mail. It is however on their website at the following website address link: http://www.bornfreemotorcoach.com/events.php?id=64

As president Mel stated above, the registration period has been extended to May 30th because of this mailing delay.

I guess this is one of the advantages of being online, the ability to get the information sooner! You are right, Born Free owners that are not members of our club probably are not aware yet of this factory Homecoming Celebration event.
Bill Hemme - Spencer, Iowa
E-mail: whemme@earthlink.net
2002 Born Free (Ford E-450 V10) 26' RSB
2016 VW Golf GTI - toad
Mel Wilbur

Iowa rally update

Post by Mel Wilbur »

I believe a special mailing to all Born Free owners was mailed on the 26th from Humboldt with the details of the homecoming. Actually everyone should be aware of the dates of the homecoming as there was a full page dedicated to the announcement in the fall 2005 chatter.
Mel & Connie

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”