Weirdest BF ever seen (and modification section below)

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Trisha

Weirdest BF ever seen (and modification section below)

Post by Trisha »

I want to start a thread on the "weirdest" born free ever seen.

I was sitting at a rest area in Nebraska on Easter Sunday (of all days), relaxing, on my sofa, with the feet up, on my stomach , stretching and working one of those sudiko puzzles, when someone with very long hair and nearly no shirt, knocks on the door of my BF.

Now usually i suppose I should have been concerned. He looked like a band-member for Kiss. I wasn't far off, he was a band member of a rock band. He wanted to show me their Born free! There, across from me, was an ALL BLACK! 24 or 26 foot unit pulling a matching black trailer, with some band logo on it. The black paint was a soft, like a latex, not factory or vehicle paint. He wanted to show me their born free!

It is being used as a band bus, it ws a 1992 and he bought it like this, modified by the previous owner. I stepped in, it was all blue carpet on the floor, and a couch facing immediately. In the space where one one lounge chair would have been was an entertainment center tower built of plywood on the wall. On the other side, and down both sides of the length of the vehicle...were bunk beds up and down both sides. 4 beds, 2 up and 2 down on each wall, all compartmentalized from each other to offer a little privacy. The bath was in the rear. It was all blue and curtains.

they must travel alot. So I showed the guy what my new 2005 26 looks like. More like a travelling home. It was a fun interchange. They were very impressed with the born free factory equipped, and yet their born free certainly was modified to do what they needed. We had a nice jocular exchange and went our separate ways.

What a trip, a 1992 24 or 26 foot (maybe 25( solid black Born Free band bus!

Anyone else see anything liek that?

Did anyone see the section lower in this discussion board for discussing modifications?

Trish

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”