February 2014 Tucson Born Free Rally-who is going?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

shezonit

February 2014 Tucson Born Free Rally-who is going?

Post by shezonit »

The factory rally at LazyDays Campground?
I plan to be there and have a reservation.
I hope I'm not the only one there with a pre- 2000 model?
Anyone else bringing a motorcycle?
Anyone else interested in 'gem and mineral' shopping that Tucson is famous for?
Shopping the old vintage area?
Finding the best Vietnamese and/or Thai food in Tucson?
I have some friends in the area, so will be visiting ahead of time to scout out some of this.....
Then I will be visiting friends in Bisbee. Don't miss Bisbee if you haven't been. Also Patagonia area is lovely.
Then heading up toward Safford area to visit some hot springs.
So-- what and where do you plan to do and see before and after the rally?
randallrae

rally

Post by randallrae »

We are planning on attending, with no other plans made yet.
2012 25' rb
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

Great! I look forward to meeting you.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Too far for us! Someday I hope there's another Midwest gathering.
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)
Hike

Post by Hike »

I will be in Arizona this winter so I may be there. I am not sure where I will be in February. :lol:
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

Hike, I've been reading your blog. I wish i had met you when you were in Montana. Next summer, maybe? I have hookups in a shady yard near the lake.
I hope to meet you in Arizona. I'll be there in 2 weeks, starting in Parker.
Hike

Post by Hike »

I don't know where I am going to go in Arizona yet. This is my first time here. I am heading south as fast as I can. I nearly froze when I was hooking up my car this morning near Bend, OR. I am in Winnemucca, NV tonight and it is warmer here now but is going to get down to 21 tonight. Maybe we can hook up somewhere down south.
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

Nevada can be very cold. Most of it is above 5000 feet. Last January I was headed down Rt. 93 in my Class B and after dark, it got so cold, I was afraid to trust the furnace overnight, so I stayed in a motel in Wells, Nevada. My dogs were prancing around the parking lot because their feet were sticking to the ice, so we hurried into the room. The next day I found out it was 17 degrees.

Never been to Arizona? Start at Lake Havasu. Very beautifull, very civilized. Very warm. There is something happening every weekend there. Check www.golakehavasu.com

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”