Why do you rv?

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Ray

Post by Ray »

WOW - Great pic's - Thats what its all about.

What kind of camera do you use?
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

Beautiful....thanks for posting....
Rob

Post by Rob »

A friend of ours invited us to spend a week with them in their timeshare in Hawaii. I said, "ain't gonna happen. If I can't take the dogs, I'm not goin'". Our Wigglebutt Twins (Baxter and Bella) would be lost without Mom and Dad. And, we'd be lost without them.

Besides all of the other advantages that have been posted: you always know who touched the TV remote!!
Dude

Post by Dude »

I don't RV. I camp.

By camping I can take many small vacations throughout the year. I am active with a camping group and we get together once a month often more during the spring or fall. I grew up camping with the Boy Scouts in tents. I used to have a popup for some comforts and upgraded to my BF to have some more comforts when I'm in the woods. I like to just park, open the awning and set up the lawn chair -vs- unloading the car, setting up camp, no place to go during inclement weather. I camp to escape work, do something interesting, unplug somewhat, spend time with my family and friends, sit around a fire, fish, hike, boat, etc.

At $20 per hour to drive my gas hog I limit myself to campgrounds within 4 hours of home....which in PA is plenty.
Matt
1989 26 foot Rear Side Bed
shezonit

Post by shezonit »

Yeah, the RSB has it all over setting up a tent. It has it all over the very nice Bigfoot Class B I owned for 4 years. I had the made up bed, but I still didn't have a place to lounge..... Or view windows.

Now, to have a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, big windows, with homey oak and velour, wrapped in fiberglass....... Priceless.
bookie71

Post by bookie71 »

Convenience - definitely not economics - with what we paid for our RV - you could buy a lot of hotel rooms and restaurant food.

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”