Easy Curtain - a hit!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Rick and Linda

Easy Curtain - a hit!

Post by Rick and Linda »

Thanks to Nori and Jake on another thread of the same subject, we found the Easy Curtain site (www.easycurtain.com) and ordered one for our 22' BF2 to cover the windshield and side cab windows from the inside (eliminating the necessity of getting out in inclement weather to cover them with the vinyl cover we originally had) They are located in the Los Angeles area, and my dh called them and asked if there were any way we could have one overnighted, as we needed it in a few days days since we are going out of town. We were called the day before the scheduled delivery by the owner of the business, who said that unfortunately, the mail delivery had been messed up, and they had missed the opportunity to get it into the mail to us for delivery the next day. She then told me that her husband was going to personally drive our Easy Curtain to our home (about 30 miles away) and hand deliver it, just so we would have it for our upcoming trip. That did happen, and we have our Easy Curtain in plenty of time. Dh installed it and found that as he practices putting it up, it will become easier and easier. We really like it, we recommend it to everyone, and are happy to report that this family-run business definitely has the customer in mind when it comes to service. Thanks to all who helped us find their site.
GKarschnick

Post by GKarschnick »

The web site is www.easycurtain.net. If you try .com you will get no where.
Mike Jean Bandfield

Re: Easy Curtain - a hit!

Post by Mike Jean Bandfield »

Rick and Linda wrote:Easy Curtain site (www.easycurtain.com)
I think Linda meant http://www.easycurtain.net (i.e., ".net" not ".com")

Mike
Mike & Jean
2005 26' RSS Diesel
Rick and Linda

Post by Rick and Linda »

Oops! Sorry, thanks for correcting me. :)
CHARLOTTE

Post by CHARLOTTE »

My experience with this family business was also extremely positive and personal. Like others, I am extremely satisfied with their product and their service. Glad your as happy as I am with the product...it's great!!
Barbara & Ken

Post by Barbara & Ken »

Charlotte,

Just talked with the Easy Curtain folks, and they are very nice. I explained about my claustraphobic feelings and that I want an Easy Curtain in a light color . . . maybe from the type of black-out insulation material used to line the Born Free curtains. Unfortunately, they said that type of material isn't available. However, I can see why anyone would enjoy doing business with them. They were very nice and were very apologetic that their product will not work for our needs.

Barbara
Barbara & Ken

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”