Driver's seat won't move!

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

M&MAustin

Driver's seat won't move!

Post by M&MAustin »

Pulled into the RV park this afternoon and powered the Flexsteel 6-way driver's seat back to get into the coach before I went to check in. When I came out, seat won't move (in any direction). Makes no noise at all when the buttons are punched. Sat on the front of the seat to get into the campsite. I checked all the fuses under the steering wheel area and they look OK I think, but I'm not sure which one controls the seat. Also looked at the wiring under the seat and nothing looked amiss. Checked all the manuals and couldn't find anything useful.

I'll call Kim tomorrow but I'm sure they will be swamped since they were off last week and I don't look forward to tomorrow's drive with pillows behind me so I can reach the pedals :(

So since we have wifi here I thought I'd ask all the smart people here if they have any ideas. Thanks in advance.
Marie
Matt & Marie Baker
2013 26' Mobility
Mike Jean Bandfield

Re: Driver's seat won't move!

Post by Mike Jean Bandfield »

I've had some problems with connectors under the seat after service work was performed under the doghouse and the seats had been temporarily removed. Connections became intermittent.
Mike & Jean
2005 26' RSS Diesel

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”