Blue Beacon

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

Cathy

Blue Beacon

Post by Cathy »

Hi All,
I have to tell you about our experience at Blue Beacon in Granite City/Pontoon Beach, Illinois. They do have about 6 guys power washing the coach, and for the most part it looks great when they're done, cost is $28. They spray the upper part in front, which I can never get clean. They have a 9' sprayer. You really need a wax when they're done, tho.
The one guy actually got the sprayer stuck in our front wheel spraying what they called the road dirt out. We waited 2 hours and finally had a tire repair guy show up to the tune of $150 on them of course, to take the wheel off and recover the head to their sprayer.
We did get 2 free washes for our wait and they did take care of us. I'll go back sometime.
Cathy
Our Puggle Pudge
Brussels Griffon Sally
Cairn Terrier Ellie
Max our Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
2005 Gulfstream BT Cruiser (former BF owner)

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”