New Bornfree RV for pet shows

Post your general and technical information, questions or responses in this forum. Viewing messages is open to all with no registration or log-in required. Prior to posting a new message or a response to an existing message, registration or login is required. Please do not post FOR SALE or WANTED ads in this section!

Moderator: bfadmin

LeAnn

New Bornfree RV for pet shows

Post by LeAnn »

Hi all -
I was just in Humboldt this last week and happened to be at the show room when the newly designed 26 foot pet-mobile by Bornfree was at the home base from a dog show.

Connie Overby was kind enough to allow me to see the vehicle. I must confess that I was thrilled to see the new delevopment and would encourage any pet owner that travels, camps, or shows pets to seriously look at the new design. You will find it on the home web site under mobile specialty unit. It is far more than "Just for shows" and it would answer some of the challenges pets and owners face while traveling.

I think it is terrific that a company listens to the needs of the clients and will make adaptations for the owner. We can "have it our way" and still enjoy the quality of a Bornfree RV.

I encourage you to take a look at the writeup and check it out!! I was greatly impressed!!
LeAnn

:D

Return to “General and Technical Information, Questions, and Responses”